Friday, August 17, 2018

my faults

Hey peeps, how are you guys doing? Is it great nowadays? I wish the best for you guys...hehehe
Let's be honest, actually I feel lost, I feel bad. My the whole world turn their back from me??! Am I deserve all of this? I'm tired for being such a loser, people keep ignore me in every single that they done. Who am I to them? I want people to appreciate me as much as I appreciate their existence in my life. Yeah but I know where I stand, me myself doesn't have anything special, beauty??nahh I don't have that, I'm just such a fatty loser that try to gain my own confidence. Is it wrong ?
I keep asking my ownself why people hate me? Is it because of my appearance? I doesn't enough money to buy something expensive, I collect my own money since high school to buy Iphone 5s. Is that not enough to be acceptable by you guys?

When people keep talking about their academic while me realise that I don't deserve to be one of them, hurmmmm
It just too hard for me,,,but people doesn't care, who am I to deserve all of this attention?
5th July, it just a very special day for me, uhhh another year to live hah? On that day I wish that my life will get better in every single thing,, but this year?? broken heart,tears for the whole day on this special day//

When I hope tht at least a few people will call me texting me a whole night wishing me for my luck for another year to live on, hahahahahha I'm lucky to have at least one person that texting me that night
the next day?? I waited untill noon but my phone full of silent, how sad
It getting worse when for a few months later on their birthday, everyone keep wishing them praying for them non stop, "ahhhhhh, I should stop expecting much from everyone,,you doesn't deserve all of thus love,, who are you???"
hurmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,how sad,,,....
Jujur cakap kesian kat diri sendiri sebab tak mampu nak bahagia macam orang lainnn arghhhhh , I'm really sorry dearself

No comments: