Monday, December 2, 2013

Simple Segmen by IKA

http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had
switched bodies with someone i know, i will do something that I want to and that I can't do with my body.


2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be a cat because I think its quite cute and a cat know how human feels.



3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will say to my parents that I love them so much an I will beg for forgiveness from Allah SWT. 



4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question
during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will tell him the answer but not much.



5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say please don't leave me alone anymore.



6. If i am a rich person, i will buy anything I want but the most important I want to fly to Korea.



7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose Vanilla
flavor because there are many people love that flavour and I think with that many people will love me.



8. If someone's underwear
was showing, i will close my eyes,laughing and tell my friends about that.


9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i
would change the selfish of myself.


10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be Ironman.



11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would
like to play as main character about being in love with K-PoP



12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of
england, i would say I am honoured to be invited.



13. If i were the president of the united states, the
problem or concern would i work on first is stop the violence of Syria.



14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it
would be I am K-POPERS.



15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be
my ultimate bias's wife.





JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.


No comments: